Saturday, November 24, 2012

Effectively not studying

Energy Minimums

Let’s talk of energy landscapes
with peaks and valleys,
excited states & local minimums

Ask me about passion
I’ll point to a peak
Ask me about desire
I’ll grab your hand, we’ll go

Climbing & running
Together.
up up and up

Every look, every touch, every kiss
a packet of energy, electromagnetic,
draws us together
and we raise each other
up up and up

Exploding onto the peak
I’ll look into your eyes
and we will fall
down down and down

Entwined and embracing,
connecting, sharing
every breath, every thought, every laugh
down down and down.

Sinking past our old valleys
into a new
more stable, and shared
energy minimum.
****

It feels good to write again, I've really missed it. I'd like to thank my friend X for helping me get back into it. Without her push I would probably still be thinking about writing instead of actually writing.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment