Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blip.

I'm not dead. Not yet at least :)

I got a Masters in Biomedical Sciences. I got accepted into Medical School. Woo. I am now single but still friends with my ex. I laughed a lot. I cried some. I ran a lot. Like... a lot. I bike now, everywhere.

I accepted being atheist and it has helped me grow in ways that I didn't know were possible. It has allowed me to accept myself completely and see the world with shining eager eyes. I love to wake up in the morning.

Suffice it to say, a lot has happened these last few years.

Shall we jump in?

~~~
You tell me I'm condemned (yet I smile).
You tell me I'm evil (yet I smile - not with sarcasm).
You tell me that I don't deserve to live (yet I still smile - really).
I smile because I finally understand you.

You are scared (I'm here).
You are unsure (I'm here - seriously).
You are afraid of being wrong (I'm still here).
I am still here because I know how you feel.

There isn't any place for you to go after you die.
And that's okay.
You aren't going to see your loved ones again.
And that's okay.
The universe is large, complex, and ultimately apthetic.
And that's still okay.

As long we are here for each other, as long as we love each other, we don't need an afterlife.
We can make heaven here.
~~~

Uh wasn't expecting to write that. I'm a bit rusty, cut me some slack :)

No comments:

Post a Comment